Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Sod Installation Greenbrier AL 35756
Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Sod Installation Greenbrier AL – Mitchell’s Landscaping
Mitchell’s Landscaping is a premier sod installation company located in the Greenbrier AL area. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
We offer a wide range of sod installation services, including:
- Residential sod installation
- Commercial sod installation
- Repairing damaged sod
- Replacing old sod
- Sod repair and replacement
- Sports field sod installation
- And more!
Here are a few tips for sod installation:
- Make sure the soil is moist but not soggy.
- Roll out the sod in a staggered pattern.
- Water the sod deeply and often.
- Keep the area weed-free.
Why Choose Mitchell’s Landscaping for Sod Installation in the Greenbrier AL area?
There are many reasons why you should choose Mitchell’s Landscaping for your sod installation needs. Here are just a few:
- We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals.
- We use only the highest quality sod.
- We offer competitive prices.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction.
If you are looking for a sod installation in Greenbrier AL, please don’t hesitate to contact Mitchell’s Landscaping. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today at (256) 269-4800 to learn more about how we can help you with your sod installation project.
Greenbrier is a town in Hale County, Alabama, United States. The population was 30 at the 2020 census.
The racial makeup of the population was 80.0% White, 13.3% Black or African American, and 6.7% from other races.
The median age in Greenbrier was 55.0 years. 20.0% of the population was under the age of 18, 0.0% was between the ages of 18 and 24, 26.7% was between the ages of 25 and 44, 33.3% was between the ages of 45 and 64, and 20.0% was 65 years of age or older.
The median household income in Greenbrier was $41,250. The per capita income for the town was $20,625.
The most common occupations in Greenbrier were management, business, science, and arts occupations (30.0%), sales and office occupations (26.7%), and construction, extraction, and maintenance occupations (20.0%).
The most common industries in Greenbrier were professional, scientific, and technical services (30.0%), retail trade (26.7%), and educational services (20.0%).
The educational attainment in Greenbrier was low. 80.0% of the population had a high school diploma or equivalent, and 0.0% had a bachelor’s degree or higher.
Greenbrier is a small town with a close-knit community. The town is located in a rural area with plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy. Greenbrier is a great place to live for people who are looking for a quiet and peaceful place to retire.
Here are some additional details about the demographics of Greenbrier:
- The median home value in Greenbrier is $100,000.
- The average commute time is 30 minutes.
- The public schools in Greenbrier are not rated.
- The crime rate in Greenbrier is low.
- The cost of living in Greenbrier is slightly lower than the national average.
If you are considering moving to Greenbrier, here are some things to keep in mind:
- The town is small and rural, so there may not be as many amenities as you would find in a larger city.
- The cost of living is lower than in many other parts of Alabama, but it is still important to factor in the cost of housing, transportation, and other expenses.
- The town is located in a rural area with plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy, but it may not be the best place for people who are looking for a vibrant nightlife scene.
Overall, Greenbrier is a great place to live for people who are looking for a quiet and peaceful place to retire. The town is located in a rural area with plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy, and the cost of living is lower than in many other parts of Alabama.
Here are some of the things that make Greenbrier a great place to live:
- The small-town atmosphere: Greenbrier is a small town with a close-knit community. This means that you will get to know your neighbors and feel like you are part of something special.
- The natural beauty: Greenbrier is located in a beautiful area with plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy. You can go hiking, fishing, camping, and more.
- The affordable cost of living: The cost of living in Greenbrier is lower than in many other parts of Alabama. This means that you can live comfortably on a budget.
- The friendly people: The people in Greenbrier are friendly and welcoming. You will feel at home here.
If you are looking for a great place to live, Greenbrier is worth considering. The town has a small-town atmosphere, natural beauty, and an affordable cost of living. With its friendly people, Greenbrier is a great place to retire.