Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Sod Installation Capshaw AL 35749
Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Sod Installation Capshaw AL – Mitchell’s Landscaping
Are you looking for a Sod Installation company in Capshaw AL? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Mitchell’s Landscaping has been serving the Capshaw AL area for many years, and they offer a wide range of services to meet your needs.
The sod installation process will vary depending on the size of your lawn and the type of sod you choose. However, there are some general things you can expect:
- Mitchell’s Landscaping will come to your property and assess your needs.
- We will then recommend the type of sod that is best for your lawn.
- The sod will then be delivered to your property.
- We will install the sod.
- You will need to water the sod regularly for the first few weeks.
Cost of Sod Installation
The cost of sod installation will vary depending on the size of your lawn, and the type of sod you choose.
Sod can be a great investment for your Capshaw AL home. By hiring Mitchell’s Landscaping, you can get a lawn that you will love for years to come.
- Mitchell’s Landscaping should be able to answer all your questions about the sod installation process.
- They will work with you to create a plan that meets your needs and budget.
- They will be responsive to your needs and concerns.
If you are looking for a sod installation company in the Capshaw AL area, please don’t hesitate to contact Mitchell’s Landscaping. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today at (256) 269-4800 to learn more about how we can help you with your sod installation project.
Capshaw is an unincorporated community in eastern Limestone County, Alabama, United States. It is located at the intersection of Capshaw, Sanderson and NW Dupree Worthey Roads. It is now mostly a part of Huntsville with the southern portion near Highway 72 being part of Madison City.
The population of Capshaw was 1,842 at the 2020 census. The racial makeup of the population was 70.5% White, 21.7% Black or African American, 0.6% Native American, 3.3% Asian, 0.1% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, 2.7% from other races, and 1.0% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 5.4% of the population.
The median age in Capshaw was 39.5 years. 23.6% of the population was under the age of 18, 10.7% was between the ages of 18 and 24, 24.0% was between the ages of 25 and 44, 27.1% was between the ages of 45 and 64, and 14.6% was 65 years of age or older.
The median household income in Capshaw was $89,250. The per capita income for the community was $42,979.
The most common occupations in Capshaw were management, business, science, and arts occupations (24.0%), sales and office occupations (22.4%), and construction, extraction, and maintenance occupations (16.8%).
The most common industries in Capshaw were professional, scientific, and technical services (24.0%), retail trade (19.4%), and educational services (13.6%).
The educational attainment in Capshaw was high. 91.8% of the population had a high school diploma or equivalent, and 34.5% had a bachelor’s degree or higher.
Capshaw is a growing community with a diverse population. The community is home to a number of businesses and industries, and the educational attainment is high. Capshaw is a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
Here are some additional details about the demographics of Capshaw:
- The median home value in Capshaw is $350,000.
- The average commute time is 25 minutes.
- The public schools in Capshaw are highly rated.
- The crime rate in Capshaw is low.
- The cost of living in Capshaw is slightly higher than the national average.
If you are considering moving to Capshaw, here are some things to keep in mind:
- The community is growing rapidly, so be prepared for some traffic and construction.
- The cost of living is slightly higher than the national average, but the schools and crime rates are excellent.
- The community is diverse and welcoming, so you’re sure to find a place to fit in.
Overall, Capshaw is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. If you’re looking for a safe, friendly, and growing community, Capshaw is worth considering.