Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Sod Installation Big Cove AL 35763
Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Sod Installation Big Cove AL – Mitchell’s Landscaping
Sod is a great way to get a beautiful, lush lawn quickly and easily in Big Cove AL area. Before you can enjoy your new lawn, it needs to be installed properly. That’s where Mitchell’s Landscaping comes in.
Mitchell’s Landscaping can help you choose the right type of sod for your Big Cove AL climate and lawn needs, and they can install it correctly so that it will thrive. They can also help you with the preparation of your soil, watering tips so that your new lawn will be healthy and beautiful for years to come.
There are many reasons why you might want to choose Mitchell’s Landscaping for your sod installation needs. Here are just a few:
- We have the experience and expertise: Mitchell’s Landscaping has the experience and expertise to install sod correctly in the Big Cove AL area. We know how to prepare the soil, how to lay the sod, and how to water it properly.
- We have the equipment: Mitchell’s Landscaping has the equipment necessary to install sod quickly and efficiently. We have trucks, tractors, and other equipment that can be used to move and lay the sod.
- We are insured: This means that you are protected in case something goes wrong during the installation process.
- We can help you choose the right type of sod for your climate and needs.
When you hire Mitchell’s Landscaping, you can expect the following:
- We will come to your property in the Big Cove AL area and assess the site: We will look at your soil and make sure it is properly prepared for sod installation.
- We will order the sod: We will order the right amount of sod for your project and schedule a delivery date.
- We will install the sod: We will lay the sod correctly and water it properly.
- We will provide you with care instructions: We will give you instructions on how to care for your new lawn so that it will thrive.
If you are looking for a sod installation in Big Cove AL, please don’t hesitate to contact Mitchell’s Landscaping. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today at (256) 269-4800 to learn more about how we can help you with your sod installation project.
Big Cove is an unincorporated community in Madison County, Alabama, United States. It is located roughly seven miles southeast of downtown Huntsville. Big Cove also encompasses the growing community of Hampton Cove. The city of Huntsville has annexed most of the community.
The racial makeup of Big Cove is 89.4% White, 8.7% Black or African American, 1.0% American Indian or Alaska Native, 0.7% Asian, 0.4% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, 0.0% from two or more races, and 0.6% Hispanic or Latino. The median household income is $72,083.
The following is a more detailed look at the demographics of Big Cove:
- Age: The median age in Big Cove is 40.1 years old. 23.4% of the population is under the age of 18, and 11.0% is over the age of 65.
- Gender: The gender makeup of Big Cove is 49.4% male and 50.6% female.
- Race and ethnicity: As mentioned above, the racial makeup of Big Cove is 89.4% White, 8.7% Black or African American, 1.0% American Indian or Alaska Native, 0.7% Asian, 0.4% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, 0.0% from two or more races, and 0.6% Hispanic or Latino.
- Education: The educational attainment in Big Cove is slightly higher than the national average. 90.89% of adults have a high school diploma or equivalent, and 26.75% have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Income: The median household income in Big Cove is $72,083. This is higher than the national median household income of $67,521.
- Poverty: 6.6% of families in Big Cove live in poverty. This is lower than the national poverty rate of 13.4%.
The demographics of Big Cove are similar to those of other suburban communities in the southeastern United States. The town is predominantly White, and the median household income is higher than the national average. However, the town is becoming more diverse, and the educational attainment is slightly higher than the national average.
Here are some of the factors that have contributed to the demographics of Big Cove:
- The growth of Huntsville: Huntsville is a major city in northern Alabama, and it is home to a number of defense and aerospace companies. The growth of Huntsville has led to an influx of new residents to the area, including to Big Cove.
- The development of Hampton Cove: Hampton Cove is a master-planned community located in Big Cove. The community is home to a variety of amenities, including shopping, dining, and recreation. The development of Hampton Cove has attracted new residents to the area, including to Big Cove.
- The proximity to the outdoors: Big Cove is located in a beautiful part of the state, with rolling hills and forests. The town is a popular destination for outdoor activities, such as hiking, biking, and fishing. The proximity to the outdoors has attracted new residents to the area, including to Big Cove.
Despite the challenges facing Big Cove, the town is working to improve its economy and its educational opportunities. The town has a number of economic development initiatives underway, and it is working to attract new businesses. The town is also investing in its schools, and it is working to improve the quality of education for all students.
The demographics of Big Cove are changing, and the town is becoming more diverse. This is a positive development, and it can help the town to grow and prosper.
Here are some of the things that make Big Cove a unique place to live:
- Big Cove is located close to Huntsville, which offers a variety of job opportunities and amenities.
- Big Cove is surrounded by beautiful countryside, with rolling hills and forests.
- Big Cove is a quiet and peaceful place to live, with a small-town atmosphere.
- Big Cove is a relatively affordable place to live, and the cost of living is lower than in many other parts of the state.
If you are looking for a suburban community with a friendly atmosphere and a quiet place to raise a family, Big Cove may be a good place for you to live.