Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Sod Installation Belle Mina AL 35671
Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Sod Installation Belle Mina AL – Mitchell’s Landscaping
Mitchell’s Landscaping is a premier sod installation company located in the Belle Mina AL area. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
We offer a wide range of sod installation services, including:
- Residential sod installation
- Commercial sod installation
- Repairing damaged sod
- Replacing old sod
- Sod repair and replacement
- Sports field sod installation
- And more!
Here are a few tips for sod installation:
- Make sure the soil is moist but not soggy.
- Roll out the sod in a staggered pattern.
- Water the sod deeply and often.
- Keep the area weed-free.
Why Choose Mitchell’s Landscaping for Sod Installation in the Belle Mina AL area?
There are many reasons why you should choose Mitchell’s Landscaping for your sod installation needs. Here are just a few:
- We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals.
- We use only the highest quality sod.
- We offer competitive prices.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction.
If you are looking for a sod installation in Belle Mina AL, please don’t hesitate to contact Mitchell’s Landscaping. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today at (256) 269-4800 to learn more about how we can help you with your sod installation project.
Belle Mina is an unincorporated community in southeastern Limestone County, Alabama, United States. As of 2020 the population was estimated to be around 113 people. About 2 kilometers away is the Toyota Mazda plant that was completed in 2020. The population could grow with some new neighborhoods planned to be built in Bella Mina, and nearby the community.
The racial makeup of Belle Mina is 85.7% White, 14.3% Black or African American, and 0.0% Hispanic or Latino. The median household income is $50,000.
The following is a more detailed look at the demographics of Belle Mina:
- Age: The median age in Belle Mina is 45 years old. 23.0% of the population is under the age of 18, and 13.0% is over the age of 65.
- Gender: The gender makeup of Belle Mina is 52.2% male and 47.8% female.
- Race and ethnicity: As mentioned above, the racial makeup of Belle Mina is 85.7% White, 14.3% Black or African American, and 0.0% Hispanic or Latino.
- Education: The educational attainment in Belle Mina is slightly lower than the national average. 87.0% of adults have a high school diploma or equivalent, and 15.0% have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Income: The median household income in Belle Mina is $50,000. This is lower than the national median household income of $67,521.
- Poverty: 12.0% of families in Belle Mina live in poverty. This is higher than the national poverty rate of 13.4%.
The demographics of Belle Mina are similar to those of other small towns in the southeastern United States. The town is predominantly White, and the median household income is lower than the national average. However, the town is becoming more diverse, and the educational attainment is slightly higher than the national average.
Here are some of the factors that have contributed to the demographics of Belle Mina:
- The history of slavery and segregation: Belle Mina was founded in the 1800s, during a time when slavery was legal in the United States. The town’s Black population was largely enslaved, and they were denied many of the same rights and opportunities as White people.
- The Great Migration: After the Civil War, many Black people left the South in search of better opportunities in the North and Midwest. This migration, known as the Great Migration, had a significant impact on the demographics of Belle Mina.
- The decline of manufacturing: Belle Mina was once a major manufacturing center, but many of the factories have closed in recent years. This has led to job losses and a decline in the town’s population.
- The growth of the service sector: The service sector has grown in recent years, and this has created some new jobs in Belle Mina. However, the wages in the service sector are typically lower than those in manufacturing.
Despite the challenges facing Belle Mina, the town is working to improve its economy and its educational opportunities. The town has a new industrial park, and it is working to attract new businesses. The town is also investing in its schools, and it is working to improve the quality of education for all students.
The demographics of Belle Mina are changing, and the town is becoming more diverse. This is a positive development, and it can help the town to grow and prosper.
Here are some of the things that make Belle Mina a unique place to live:
- Belle Mina is located near the Toyota Mazda plant, which is a major employer in the area.
- Belle Mina is surrounded by beautiful countryside, with rolling hills and forests.
- Belle Mina is a quiet and peaceful place to live, with a small-town atmosphere.
- Belle Mina is a relatively affordable place to live, and the cost of living is lower than in many other parts of the state.
If you are looking for a small town with a friendly atmosphere and a quiet place to raise a family, Belle Mina may be a good place for you to live.