Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Retaining Walls Toney AL 35773
Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Mitchell’s Landscaping: The Best Retaining Wall Contractors in the Toney AL area.
Mitchell’s Landscaping is a premier retaining wall contractor located in the Toney AL area. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
A retaining wall is a structure that is used to hold back soil or other materials. Retaining walls are often used in landscaping to create different levels of elevation, to prevent erosion, and to create a more attractive appearance.
Retaining walls offer several benefits in the Toney AL area, including:
- Preventing erosion: Retaining walls can help to prevent erosion by holding back soil and other materials. This is especially important in areas with slopes or areas that are prone to flooding.
- Creating different levels of elevation: Retaining walls can be used to create different levels of elevation in a landscape. This can be used to create terraces, gardens, or other features.
- Improving the appearance of a landscape: Retaining walls can be used to improve the appearance of a landscape by adding visual interest and creating different levels of elevation.
There are many different types of retaining walls, including:
- Gravity retaining walls: Gravity retaining walls are the most common type of retaining wall. They are made of heavy materials, such as stone or concrete, and they rely on their own weight to hold back soil.
- Cantilevered retaining walls: Cantilevered retaining walls are made of materials such as concrete or steel. They are designed to lean away from the soil that they are holding back.
- Retaining walls can be made with Block, Brick, Stone and Concrete.
When choosing a retaining wall in the Toney AL area, there are several factors to consider, such as the type of soil, the height of the wall, and the budget. It is important to choose a retaining wall that is designed for the specific application.
Mitchell’s Landscaping can help you to choose the right retaining wall for your needs and to install it properly. We offer a wide range of retaining wall services, including:
- Design: We can help you to design a retaining wall that will meet your needs and budget.
- Installation: We will install your retaining wall properly and efficiently.
If you are looking for a retaining wall company in Toney AL, please don’t hesitate to contact Mitchell’s Landscaping at (256) 269-4800. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your retaining wall installation or repair project.
Toney is an unincorporated community in northwestern Madison County, Alabama, United States. It is located approximately 15 miles southwest of Florence, Alabama, and is part of the Florence-Muscle Shoals Metropolitan Area. Toney has a population of approximately 1,000 people.
Race and Ethnicity
Toney is a predominantly white community. Over 90% of the population identifies as white. The community’s racial and ethnic makeup is as follows:
- White: 93.4%
- Black or African American: 1.7%
- Two or More Races: 1.6%
- Hispanic or Latino: 2.4%
- Asian: 0.9%
- Native American: 0.1%
The median age in Toney is 45.3 years old, which is slightly higher than the median age of the state of Alabama (41.3 years old). The community has a relatively aging population, with over 25% of the population over the age of 65.
The gender breakdown of Toney is relatively even, with 51% male and 49% female residents.
The median household income in Toney is $65,444, which is slightly higher than the median household income for the state of Alabama ($37,428). The community has a relatively high-income population, with over 30% of households earning more than $100,000 per year.
The unemployment rate in Toney is 3.5%, which is significantly lower than the unemployment rate for the state of Alabama (6.1%). The community has a relatively low unemployment rate, and the majority of residents are employed in high-paying jobs.
Toney is a well-educated community. Over 90% of adults in the community have a high school diploma, and over 25% have a bachelor’s degree or higher. The most common educational institutions attended by Toney residents are the University of North Alabama, Auburn University, and Northwest Alabama Community College.
Toney is a predominantly Christian community. Over 80% of residents identify as Christian. The most common religious denominations in Toney are Baptist, Methodist, and Pentecostal.
Trends in the Demographics of Toney
The demographics of Toney have changed slightly over the past decade. The population of the community has remained relatively stable, but the median age has increased slightly. The racial and ethnic makeup of the community has remained relatively stable, with white residents continuing to make up the majority of the population.
The median household income in Toney has increased slightly over the past decade, and the unemployment rate has decreased significantly. The community has become increasingly well-educated, and the majority of residents are employed in high-paying jobs.
Implications of the Demographics of Toney
The demographics of Toney have several implications for the community. The aging population could lead to a shortage of workers in the future. Additionally, the relatively high median household income could make it difficult for low- and moderate-income residents to afford housing and other basic necessities.
The predominantly white population of Toney could also have implications for the community. Toney has a history of racial segregation, and the community continues to be divided along racial lines. This racial division could make it difficult for the community to address important issues, such as poverty and education.
Recommendations for Toney
Based on the demographics of Toney, the following recommendations are made:
- The community should work to attract new businesses and industries to create jobs and boost the local economy.
- The community should address the issue of racial division by promoting understanding and cooperation between different racial groups.
- The community should work to provide affordable housing and other basic necessities for low- and moderate-income residents.
Toney is a thriving community with a strong economy and a well-educated population. However, the community also faces some challenges, such as the potential for racial division and the need to provide affordable housing for low- and moderate-income residents. By addressing these challenges, Toney can continue to grow and prosper in the years to come.
In addition to the above, it is important to note that Toney is a relatively small community. This means that the residents of Toney may have different needs and priorities than those who live in larger communities. For example, residents of Toney may place a higher value on community spirit and neighborliness. Additionally, the small size of Toney may make it easier for residents to get involved in local government and community affairs.