Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Leaf Removal Gutter Clean Out Toney AL 35773
Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Leaf Removal & Lawn Clean Up Toney AL – Mitchell’s Landscaping
Fall is a beautiful time of year in Toney AL, with its crisp air and colorful leaves. But as the leaves fall from the trees, they can also create a lot of work for homeowners. Leaf removal can be a time-consuming and tedious task, and it can be difficult to keep up with the volume of leaves that can fall in a short period of time.
If you’re looking for a professional leaf removal company in Toney AL, look no further than Mitchell’s Landscaping. We offer a variety of leaf removal and lawn clean up services to help you keep your property looking its best all year long.
At Mitchell’s Landscaping we offer a comprehensive range of leaf removal and lawn clean up services, including:
- Leaf removal: We will remove all the leaves from your property, including from your lawn, garden, and flower beds. We can also remove leaves from your driveway and walkway.
- Lawn clean up: We will remove any debris from your lawn, such as twigs, branches, and grass clippings. We will also rake your lawn to give it a neat and tidy appearance.
There are many reasons why you should choose Mitchell’s Landscaping for your leaf removal and lawn clean up needs. Here are just a few:
- We are a professional and experienced company. We have been in business for many years, and we have a team of experienced and skilled workers.
- We offer a wide range of services. We can handle any leaf removal or lawn clean up job, big or small.
- We are affordable and reliable. We offer competitive prices, and we always complete our work on time and to a high standard.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction. We want to make sure that you are happy with our services, and we will go the extra mile to ensure that your property is looking its best.
If you are looking for a Spring & Fall Clean up company in Toney AL, please don’t hesitate to contact Mitchell’s Landscaping at (256) 269-4800. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your Leaf Removal & Lawn Clean Up project.
Toney, Alabama is an unincorporated community in the northwestern part of Madison County, Alabama, United States. It is part of the Huntsville-Decatur Combined Statistical Area. According to “Appointment of Postmasters, 1832 – September 30, 1971” from the National Archive, the post office was established in 1898. Blanche Rawls Toney was the first post master, and Toney is said to have been named in her honor, probably by James E. Toney, her husband. As of the 2020 census, the population of Toney was 13,576.
Race and ethnicity
The racial and ethnic makeup of Toney is as follows:
- White (non-Hispanic): 84.0%
- Black or African American (non-Hispanic): 10.0%
- Two or more races: 3.5%
- Hispanic or Latino: 1.5%
- Asian: 1.0%
The median age in Toney is 38.8 years. The population is relatively young, with 22.3% of the population under the age of 18 and 15.3% of the population aged 65 and over.
The gender makeup of Toney is as follows:
- Male: 50.87%
- Female: 49.13%
The educational attainment of Toney residents is as follows:
- High school diploma or equivalent: 89.0%
- Bachelor’s degree or higher: 16.1%
The median household income in Toney is $54,176. The poverty rate is 11.0%.
The labor force participation rate in Toney is 63.5%. The unemployment rate is 4.5%. The most common industries of employment are manufacturing (22.1%), retail trade (15.7%), and education and health services (14.3%).
The median home value in Toney is $186,000. The homeownership rate is 76.2%.
Toney is a small, predominantly white community with a relatively young population. The median household income is slightly higher than the state average, and the poverty rate is slightly lower. The most common industries of employment are manufacturing, retail trade, and education and health services.
The demographics of Toney have changed relatively little over the past few decades. The population has grown slowly, and the racial and ethnic makeup has remained predominantly white. However, there are a few notable trends:
- The median age is increasing. In 2000, the median age was 38.7 years. By 2020, it had increased to 38.8 years.
- The educational attainment of residents is increasing. In 2000, 78.3% of residents had a high school diploma or equivalent. By 2020, this had increased to 89.0%.
- The poverty rate is decreasing. In 2000, the poverty rate was 13.2%. By 2020, it had decreased to 11.0%.
Social and economic characteristics
Toney is a relatively affluent community. The median household income is slightly higher than the state average, and the homeownership rate is high. The community has a strong manufacturing base, and it is also home to a number of retail businesses and service providers.
Toney is also home to Toney Elementary School and Toney High School.
The residents of Toney are predominantly Christian. The community has a number of churches and other religious organizations.
Toney is a relatively conservative community. The majority of residents identify as Republican or independent.
Toney is a small community with a close-knit community. The residents are proud of their community and its heritage. The community has a number of annual events, such as the Toney Festival and the Christmas Parade.
Toney is also home to a number of historical sites, such as the Toney Depot and the Toney Covered Bridge.
Challenges and opportunities
One of the biggest challenges facing Toney is its aging population. The median age is increasing, and the number of young people in the community is decreasing. This trend could lead to a shortage of workers in the future.