Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Tanner AL 35671
Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Company Tanner AL – Mitchell’s Landscaping
Mitchell’s Landscaping is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that has been serving the Tanner AL area for many years. We offer a wide range of landscaping services.
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of service at a fair price. We believe that every customer deserves to have a beautiful and well-maintained yard, and we are dedicated to making that happen.
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
When you hire Mitchell’s Landscaping, we will work with you to understand your needs and goals. We will then develop a customized plan to meet those needs. We will always be transparent about our pricing, and we will never surprise you with hidden fees.
We are committed to providing our customers in the Tanner AL area with the highest quality of service. Our team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals is dedicated to making sure that your project is completed to your satisfaction.
There are many reasons to choose Mitchell’s Landscaping for your landscaping needs. Here are just a few:
- We are a locally owned and operated company. We are committed to giving back to our community and supporting local businesses.
- We have many years of experience in the landscaping industry. We have the knowledge and expertise to get the job done right.
- We offer a wide range of landscaping services.
- We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of service.
- We are a family-owned business. We treat our customers like family, and we are always willing to go the extra mile.
To learn more about our services in the Tanner AL area or to schedule a consultation, please contact Mitchell’s Landscaping today at (256) 269-4800. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you get started on your landscaping project.
Tanner is an unincorporated community in central southern Limestone County, Alabama, United States, and is included in the Huntsville-Decatur Combined Statistical Area. It lies nine miles north of the city of Decatur and the Tennessee River, and four miles south of the city of Athens.
The population of Tanner was 5,573 at the 2020 census.
Tanner is a diverse community, with a population that is 67.1% white, 32.9% black or African American, 40.0% Hispanic or Latino, 23.7% two or more races, and 2.7% American Indian or Alaska Native.
The median age in Tanner is 53.7 years old. The age distribution is as follows:
- 18 years old and younger: 22.7%
- 19-34 years old: 20.5%
- 35-49 years old: 26.3%
- 50-64 years old: 18.6%
- 65 years old and older: 11.9%
The gender makeup of Tanner is:
- Male: 49.27%
- Female: 50.73%
The majority of Tanner residents (90.08%) were born in the United States. The foreign-born population is 6.66%, with Mexico being the most common country of origin.
The median household income in Tanner is $52,019. The per capita income is $25,851.
The most common occupations in Tanner are:
- Management, business, and financial occupations: 22.3%
- Sales and office occupations: 19.9%
- Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations: 14.4%
- Education, health care, and social assistance occupations: 12.5%
- Production, transportation, and material moving occupations: 12.1%
The educational attainment in Tanner is:
- Less than high school diploma: 10.9%
- High school diploma or equivalent: 63.3%
- Some college, no degree: 19.6%
- Associate degree: 4.9%
- Bachelor’s degree: 1.3%
- Graduate or professional degree: 0.9%
Tanner is a vibrant and diverse community with a lot to offer its residents. The community is home to a variety of businesses, schools, and amenities. Tanner is also a great place to raise a family, with good schools and a safe environment.
Some of the things that make Tanner a great place to live include:
- The cost of living is relatively low.
- The community is located in a beautiful part of the country.
- There is a strong sense of community.
- The schools are good.
- The crime rate is low.
- There are a variety of businesses and amenities.
If you are looking for a place to live that is affordable, beautiful, and has a strong sense of community, then Tanner is a great option.
Challenges Facing Tanner
Like many small towns in the United States, Tanner faces some challenges. These include:
- Poverty: The poverty rate in Tanner is 19.3%, which is higher than the national average of 13.4%.
- Unemployment: The unemployment rate in Tanner is 5.8%, which is also higher than the national average of 3.6%.
- Crime: The crime rate in Tanner is higher than the national average.
- Lack of affordable housing: The cost of housing in Tanner is rising, making it difficult for some residents to find affordable housing.
Despite these challenges, Tanner is a vibrant and diverse community with a lot to offer its residents. The community is working to address these challenges and create a better future for its residents.
Tanner is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. The community is affordable, beautiful, and has a strong sense of community. If you are looking for a place to call home, Tanner is a great option.