Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Shanghai AL 35614
Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Company Shanghai AL – Mitchell’s Landscaping
Mitchell’s Landscaping is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that has been serving the Shanghai AL area for many years. We offer a wide range of landscaping services, including:
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
We are committed to providing our customers with high-quality landscaping services at a competitive price. We are also committed to using sustainable practices whenever possible.
Here are a few reasons why you should choose Mitchell’s Landscaping for your landscaping needs:
- We are locally owned and operated, so we are committed to serving the Shanghai AL area.
- We have many years of experience, so we know what we’re doing.
- We offer a wide range of landscaping services, so we can meet your needs.
- We are committed to providing high-quality services at a fair price.
When choosing landscaping services, there are a few things you’ll need to consider:
- Your needs: What are your specific needs? Are you looking for lawn care, tree care, or a more comprehensive landscaping project?
- Your style: What kind of look are you going for? Do you want a formal or informal garden? Do you want to use native plants or exotic plants?
To learn more about our landscaping services in the Shanghai AL area or to schedule a consultation, please contact Mitchell’s Landscaping today at (256) 269-4800. We would be happy to help you create the perfect outdoor space for your home.
Shanghai is a city in Marengo County, Alabama, United States. The population was 2,878 at the 2020 census. Shanghai is the county seat of Marengo County.
The demographics of Shanghai are diverse, with a majority of the population being white. According to the 2020 census, the racial makeup of Shanghai was:
- White: 66.6%
- Black or African American: 29.8%
- American Indian and Alaska Native: 0.2%
- Asian: 0.4%
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander: 0.0%
- Two or more races: 3.0%
The Hispanic or Latino population of Shanghai was 1.8%.
The age distribution of Shanghai was:
- Under 5 years old: 12.5%
- 5 to 17 years old: 21.3%
- 18 to 24 years old: 10.0%
- 25 to 44 years old: 29.5%
- 45 to 64 years old: 23.7%
- 65 years and over: 13.0%
The median age in Shanghai was 38.2 years.
The gender makeup of Shanghai was:
- Male: 51.1%
- Female: 48.9%
The median household income in Shanghai was $45,125. The per capita income was $23,611.
The most common occupations in Shanghai were:
- Management, business, science, and arts occupations: 22.4%
- Sales and office occupations: 19.2%
- Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations: 17.4%
- Production, transportation, and material moving occupations: 16.6%
- Education, health care, and social assistance occupations: 13.2%
The most common industries in Shanghai were:
- Manufacturing: 23.2%
- Retail trade: 17.3%
- Health care and social assistance: 13.9%
- Educational services: 11.8%
- Accommodation and food services: 10.5%
Shanghai is a diverse city with a growing economy. The city is home to a number of businesses and industries, and the population is expected to continue to grow in the coming years.
Ethnic minorities in Shanghai
The ethnic minorities in Shanghai are a small but vibrant community. The largest ethnic minority group in Shanghai is the Hui people, who make up about 1% of the population. The Hui people are Muslims, and they have a rich culture and history. Other ethnic minority groups in Shanghai include the Man people, the Mongolian people, and the Zhuang people.
The ethnic minorities in Shanghai face some challenges, but they are also making significant contributions to the city. The Hui people, for example, are known for their cuisine and their businesses. The Man people are known for their traditional handicrafts. And the Mongolian people are known for their horsemanship and their archery skills.
The ethnic minorities in Shanghai are an important part of the city’s fabric. They enrich the city’s culture and economy, and they make Shanghai a more diverse and interesting place to live.
The demographics of Shanghai are diverse and constantly changing. The city is home to a growing population of white people, as well as a significant number of black people, American Indians, Asians, and Native Hawaiians. The Hispanic or Latino population of Shanghai is also growing.