Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Madison AL 35756
Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Company Madison AL – Mitchell’s Landscaping
Mitchell’s Landscaping is a locally owned and operated landscaping company in Madison AL. Mitchell’s Landscaping offer a wide range of landscaping services in the Madison AL area, including:
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
Mitchell’s Landscaping Commitment to Quality!
We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and value. We use only the highest quality materials and products, and our team of experienced professionals provides you with a high level of customer service.
We are so confident in our work that we offer a satisfaction guarantee.
Mitchell’s Landscaping is the premier landscaping company in Madison AL. We offer a wide range of services to meet your needs, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible service and value. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you create a beautiful and functional outdoor space.
Here is some additional information about Mitchell’s Landscaping:
- We are a family-owned and operated business.
- We have been in business for many years.
- We are fully insured and licensed.
- We have a team of experienced professionals.
- We use only the highest quality materials and products.
- We offer a satisfaction guarantee.
To learn more about our services or to schedule a consultation, please contact Mitchell’s Landscaping at (256) 269-4800. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you get started with your landscaping project in the Madison AL area.
Madison is a city in Madison County, Alabama. It is located about 15 miles northeast of downtown Huntsville. The population of Madison was 59,785 in 2022.
The demographics of Madison are diverse. The racial makeup of the city is 69.2% white, 13.8% black or African American, 6.6% Hispanic or Latino, 2.1% Asian, 0.5% Native American, and 1.8% from two or more races.
The median age in Madison is 38.8 years. The age distribution is as follows:
- 0-17 years: 24.1%
- 18-24 years: 9.5%
- 25-44 years: 34.3%
- 45-64 years: 24.2%
- 65 years and over: 7.9%
The median household income in Madison is $105,335. The per capita income is $53,041.
The most common occupations in Madison are:
- Management, business, science, and arts occupations: 29.6%
- Sales and office occupations: 21.7%
- Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations: 14.5%
- Education, health care, and social assistance occupations: 14.4%
- Service occupations: 10.8%
The educational attainment in Madison is high. 90.5% of adults have a high school diploma or higher, and 35.1% have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
Madison is a growing city, and its demographics are changing. The city is attracting more young professionals and families, and the Hispanic population is growing. Madison is also becoming more diverse in terms of its economic and social makeup.
In addition to the information above, here are some other interesting facts about the demographics of Madison:
- The median home value in Madison is $375,000.
- The majority of the homes in Madison are owner-occupied.
- The city has a low crime rate.
- The schools in Madison are highly rated.
- The city is home to many amenities, including shopping, restaurants, and parks.
If you are looking for a growing, diverse city with a great quality of life, Madison is a great option.
Here are some of the factors that are driving the growth and diversity of Madison:
- The city’s strong economy. Madison is home to a number of major employers, including Toyota, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama, and the University of Alabama at Huntsville.
- The city’s proximity to Huntsville. Madison is located just minutes from Huntsville, which offers a variety of job opportunities and amenities.
- The city’s excellent schools. Madison has some of the best schools in the state, which attracts families with children.
- The city’s sense of community. Madison is a close-knit community with a strong sense of civic pride.
Madison is a city that is on the move. It is a city that is growing, diversifying, and becoming a more attractive place to live, work, and raise a family.
Here are some of the challenges that Madison is facing as it grows and diversifies:
- Traffic congestion. Madison is experiencing rapid growth, which is putting a strain on the city’s infrastructure.
- Housing affordability. The cost of housing in Madison is rising, which is making it difficult for some people to afford to live in the city.
- Maintaining a sense of community. As Madison grows, it is important to find ways to maintain a sense of community and civic pride.
Despite these challenges, Madison is a great place to live. It is a city with a bright future and a lot to offer its residents.