Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Huntsville AL 35649
Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Company Huntsville AL – Mitchell’s Landscaping
Mitchell’s Landscaping is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that has been serving the Huntsville AL area for many years. If you’re looking for a landscaping company that you can trust, then Mitchell’s Landscaping is the company for you. We offer free estimates and we’re always happy to answer your questions. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
There are many reasons to choose Mitchell’s Landscaping for your landscaping needs. Here are just a few:
- We are locally owned and operated, so we’re committed to the Huntsville AL community.
- We have many years of experience, so we know what we’re doing.
- We use only the best materials, and our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to getting the job done right.
- We are committed to being environmentally friendly.
- We offer free estimates and we’re always happy to answer your questions.
Here are a few tips for landscaping your home in Huntsville AL:
- Choose the right plants for your climate. You will want to choose plants that can tolerate these conditions.
- Plan your landscaping carefully. Consider the size of your yard, the amount of sunlight it gets, and the type of plants you want to use.
When you hire Mitchell’s Landscaping, you should expect them to:
- Meet with you to discuss your needs and goals.
- Create a plan for your landscape.
- Provide you with an estimate.
- Complete the work on time and within budget.
- Be responsive to your questions and concerns.
To learn more about our services or to schedule a free estimate, please contact Mitchell’s Landscaping today at (256) 269-4800. We look forward to hearing from you!
Huntsville is the second-largest city in Alabama, with a population of 221,933 in 2022. It is located in the northeastern part of the state, in Madison County. Huntsville is known for its aerospace and technology industries, and is home to NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center.
The demographics of Huntsville are diverse. The racial makeup of the city is 59.87% white, 30.91% black or African American, 2.57% Asian, 0.59% Native American, 0.07% Pacific Islander, and 4.34% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino people of any race make up 6.34% of the population.
The median age in Huntsville is 36.8 years. The age distribution is as follows:
- 0-17 years: 20.4%
- 18-24 years: 9.2%
- 25-44 years: 32.5%
- 45-64 years: 27.3%
- 65 years and over: 10.6%
The median household income in Huntsville is $56,758. The per capita income is $33,188.
The most common occupations in Huntsville are:
- Management, business, science, and arts occupations: 26.9%
- Sales and office occupations: 22.2%
- Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations: 15.5%
- Education, health care, and social assistance occupations: 15.3%
- Service occupations: 13.1%
The educational attainment in Huntsville is high. 89.7% of adults have a high school diploma or higher, and 33.8% have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
Huntsville is a growing city, and its demographics are changing. The city is attracting more young professionals and families, and the Hispanic population is growing. Huntsville is also becoming more diverse in terms of its economic and social makeup.
In addition to the information above, here are some other interesting facts about the demographics of Huntsville:
- The median home value in Huntsville is $295,000.
- The majority of the homes in Huntsville are owner-occupied.
- The city has a low crime rate.
- The schools in Huntsville are highly rated.
- The city is home to many amenities, including shopping, restaurants, and parks.
If you are looking for a growing, diverse city with a great quality of life, Huntsville is a great option.
Here are some of the factors that are driving the growth and diversity of Huntsville:
- The city’s strong economy. Huntsville is home to a number of major employers, including NASA, Redstone Arsenal, and the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
- The city’s central location. Huntsville is located in the center of the state, making it a convenient place to live, work, and play.
- The city’s affordable cost of living. Huntsville is a more affordable place to live than many other major cities in the United States.
- The city’s quality of life. Huntsville has a variety of amenities and activities that make it a great place to live, including parks, museums, and restaurants.
Huntsville is a city that is on the move. It is a city that is growing, diversifying, and becoming a more attractive place to live, work, and raise a family.