Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Hobbs Island AL 35803
Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Company Hobbs Island AL – Mitchell’s Landscaping
Mitchell’s Landscaping is a premier landscaping company servicing in Hobbs Island AL. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
Mitchell’s Landscaping offer a wide range of landscaping services in the Hobbs Island AL area, including:
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
There are many reasons why you should choose Mitchell’s Landscaping for your landscaping needs in the Hobbs Island AL area. Here are just a few:
- We are committed to our Landscaping projects.
- We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals.
- We use only the highest quality materials.
- We offer competitive prices.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction.
When choosing landscaping services, there are a few things you’ll need to consider:
- Your budget: Landscaping can be expensive, so it’s important to set a budget before you start.
- Your needs: What are your goals for your landscape? Do you want a low-maintenance lawn or a more elaborate garden?
- Your time: How much time do you have to devote to maintaining your landscape?
- Your location: The climate and soil conditions in your area will affect the types of plants and other elements that you can use in your landscape.
- Your style: What kind of look do you want for your landscape? Do you want a formal or informal design?
When you work with Mitchell’s Landscaping, we will take the time to understand your needs and goals. We will then create a custom plan that is tailored to your specific project. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you are happy with the results.
To learn more about our services we offer in the Hobbs Island AL area or to get a free estimate, please contact Mitchell’s Landscaping today at (256) 269-4800. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hobbs Island is an unincorporated community in Madison County, Alabama. It is located on the east bank of the Tennessee River, just south of Huntsville. The community has a population of about 1,068 people.
The demographics of Hobbs Island are diverse. The racial makeup of the community is 77.6% white, 16.7% black or African American, 2.4% Asian, 0.5% Native American, and 2.8% from other races. Hispanic or Latino people of any race make up 4.1% of the population.
The median age in Hobbs Island is 41.8 years. The age distribution is as follows:
- 0-17 years: 22.5%
- 18-24 years: 8.8%
- 25-44 years: 32.6%
- 45-64 years: 26.3%
- 65 years and over: 10.8%
The median household income in Hobbs Island is $88,732. The per capita income is $43,802.
The most common occupations in Hobbs Island are:
- Management, business, science, and arts occupations: 27.8%
- Sales and office occupations: 22.9%
- Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations: 16.1%
- Education, health care, and social assistance occupations: 15.8%
- Service occupations: 11.4%
The educational attainment in Hobbs Island is high. 88.6% of adults have a high school diploma or higher, and 30.6% have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
The Hobbs Island community is a vibrant and diverse place to live. The people who live there are proud of their community and are committed to making it a great place to raise a family and grow a business.
In addition to the information above, here are some other interesting facts about the demographics of Hobbs Island:
- The median home value in Hobbs Island is $350,000.
- The majority of the homes in Hobbs Island are owner-occupied.
- The community has a low crime rate.
- The schools in Hobbs Island are highly rated.
- The community is close to many amenities, including shopping, restaurants, and parks.