Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Harvest AL 35749
Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Company Harvest AL – Mitchell’s Landscaping
Mitchell’s Landscaping is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that has been serving the Harvest AL area for many years. We offer a wide range of landscaping services.
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of service at a fair price. We believe that every customer deserves to have a beautiful and well-maintained yard, and we are dedicated to making that happen.
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
When you hire Mitchell’s Landscaping, we will work with you to understand your needs and goals. We will then develop a customized plan to meet those needs. We will always be transparent about our pricing, and we will never surprise you with hidden fees.
We are committed to providing our customers in the Harvest AL area with the highest quality of service. Our team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals is dedicated to making sure that your project is completed to your satisfaction.
There are many reasons to choose Mitchell’s Landscaping for your landscaping needs. Here are just a few:
- We are a locally owned and operated company. We are committed to giving back to our community and supporting local businesses.
- We have many years of experience in the landscaping industry. We have the knowledge and expertise to get the job done right.
- We offer a wide range of landscaping services.
- We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of service.
- We are a family-owned business. We treat our customers like family, and we are always willing to go the extra mile.
To learn more about our services in the Harvest AL area or to schedule a consultation, please contact Mitchell’s Landscaping today at (256) 269-4800. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you get started on your landscaping project.
Harvest is a census-designated place (CDP) in Madison County, Alabama, United States. It is located in the western part of the county, about 10 miles northwest of Huntsville. The population of Harvest was 5,722 at the 2020 census.
Race and ethnicity
The racial makeup of the population was:
- White: 68.0%
- Black or African American: 19.3%
- Asian: 4.1%
- Two or more races: 3.1%
- Other race: 0.7%
- Native American: 0%
- Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0%
The Hispanic or Latino population of Harvest was 2.0%.
The median age of the population was 38.7 years. The age distribution was:
- Under 18 years: 23.5%
- 18-24 years: 9.2%
- 25-44 years: 27.3%
- 45-64 years: 26.2%
- 65 years and over: 14.8%
The gender makeup of the population was:
- Male: 49.8%
- Female: 50.2%
The percentage of people 25 years and older with a bachelor’s degree or higher was 30.9%.
The median household income was $104,929. The per capita income was $52,225. About 2.7% of the population was below the poverty line.
The most common occupations in Harvest were:
- Management, business, science, and arts occupations: 27.0%
- Sales and office occupations: 21.7%
- Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations: 15.4%
- Production, transportation, and material moving occupations: 14.3%
- Service occupations: 16.6%
The largest industries in Harvest were:
- Professional, scientific, and technical services: 17.6%
- Manufacturing: 16.3%
- Retail trade: 13.4%
- Educational services: 12.9%
- Health care and social assistance: 11.9%
Harvest is served by Interstate 565 and Alabama State Route 72. The Huntsville International Airport is located about 10 miles away.
Harvest is home to a number of parks and recreation facilities, including:
- Harvest Park: A 25-acre park with a playground, picnic areas, and a walking trail.
- Harvest Sports Complex: A 70-acre complex with baseball, softball, and soccer fields.
- Bob Jones High School: A high school with a football stadium, track, and tennis courts.
Harvest is a growing community with a strong economy and a variety of amenities. The CDP is a great place to live, work, and raise a family.