Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Decatur AL 35671
Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Company Decatur AL – Mitchell’s Landscaping
Mitchell’s Landscaping is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that has been serving the Decatur AL area for many years. If you’re looking for a landscaping company that you can trust, then Mitchell’s Landscaping is the company for you. We offer free estimates and we’re always happy to answer your questions. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
There are many reasons to choose Mitchell’s Landscaping for your landscaping needs. Here are just a few:
- We are locally owned and operated, so we’re committed to the Decatur AL community.
- We have many years of experience, so we know what we’re doing.
- We use only the best materials, and our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to getting the job done right.
- We are committed to being environmentally friendly.
- We offer free estimates and we’re always happy to answer your questions.
Here are a few tips for landscaping your home in Decatur AL:
- Choose the right plants for your climate. You will want to choose plants that can tolerate these conditions.
- Plan your landscaping carefully. Consider the size of your yard, the amount of sunlight it gets, and the type of plants you want to use.
When you hire Mitchell’s Landscaping, you should expect them to:
- Meet with you to discuss your needs and goals.
- Create a plan for your landscape.
- Provide you with an estimate.
- Complete the work on time and within budget.
- Be responsive to your questions and concerns.
To learn more about our services or to schedule a free estimate, please contact Mitchell’s Landscaping today at (256) 269-4800. We look forward to hearing from you!
Decatur is a city in Morgan County, Alabama, United States. It is located on the banks of the Tennessee River, about 50 miles north of Birmingham. The population of Decatur was 57,922 at the 2020 census.
Race and ethnicity
The racial makeup of the population was:
- White: 64.98%
- Black or African American: 23.13%
- Other race: 6.91%
- Two or more races: 4.44%
- Asian: 0.35%
- Native American: 0.13%
- Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.06%
The Hispanic or Latino population of Decatur was 12.3%.
The median age of the population was 40.6 years. The age distribution was:
- Under 18 years: 23.6%
- 18-24 years: 9.7%
- 25-44 years: 27.3%
- 45-64 years: 26.2%
- 65 years and over: 13.2%
The gender makeup of the population was:
- Male: 48.9%
- Female: 51.1%
The percentage of people 25 years and older with a bachelor’s degree or higher was 24.4%.
The median household income was $72,952. The per capita income was $32,684. About 15.23% of the population was below the poverty line.
The most common occupations in Decatur were:
- Management, business, science, and arts occupations: 27.7%
- Sales and office occupations: 23.5%
- Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations: 16.5%
- Production, transportation, and material moving occupations: 15.2%
- Service occupations: 14.1%
The largest industries in Decatur were:
- Manufacturing: 26.7%
- Retail trade: 17.2%
- Health care and social assistance: 14.6%
- Educational services: 11.4%
- Government: 10.5%
Decatur is served by Interstate 65 and U.S. Route 72. The Decatur Municipal Airport is located in the city.
Decatur is home to a number of parks and recreation facilities, including:
- Wheeler Lake: A 75,000-acre lake that is popular for fishing, boating, and swimming.
- Point Mallard Park: A 130-acre park with a zoo, golf course, and water park.
- Decatur Civic Center: A 10,000-seat arena that hosts concerts, sporting events, and other events.
Decatur is a diverse city with a strong economy and a variety of amenities. The city is a great place to live, work, and raise a family.