Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Capshaw AL 35749
Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Company Capshaw AL – Mitchell’s Landscaping
Mitchell’s Landscaping is a premier landscaping company servicing in Capshaw AL. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
Mitchell’s Landscaping offer a wide range of landscaping services in the Capshaw AL area, including:
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
There are many reasons why you should choose Mitchell’s Landscaping for your landscaping needs in the Capshaw AL area. Here are just a few:
- We are committed to our Landscaping projects.
- We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals.
- We use only the highest quality materials.
- We offer competitive prices.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction.
When choosing landscaping services, there are a few things you’ll need to consider:
- Your budget: Landscaping can be expensive, so it’s important to set a budget before you start.
- Your needs: What are your goals for your landscape? Do you want a low-maintenance lawn or a more elaborate garden?
- Your time: How much time do you have to devote to maintaining your landscape?
- Your location: The climate and soil conditions in your area will affect the types of plants and other elements that you can use in your landscape.
- Your style: What kind of look do you want for your landscape? Do you want a formal or informal design?
When you work with Mitchell’s Landscaping, we will take the time to understand your needs and goals. We will then create a custom plan that is tailored to your specific project. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you are happy with the results.
To learn more about our services we offer in the Capshaw AL area or to get a free estimate, please contact Mitchell’s Landscaping today at (256) 269-4800. We look forward to hearing from you!
Capshaw is an unincorporated community in eastern Limestone County, Alabama, United States. It is located at the intersection of Capshaw, Sanderson and NW Dupree Worthey Roads. It is now mostly a part of Huntsville with the southern portion near Highway 72 being part of Madison City.
The population of Capshaw was 2,356 at the 2020 census. The racial makeup of the population was 89.4% White, 5.7% Black or African American, 0.3% Native American, 1.3% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 2.3% from other races, and 1.8% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 5.5% of the population.
The median age of the population was 38.5 years. The age distribution was 23.3% under the age of 18, 8.8% from 18 to 24, 25.2% from 25 to 44, 27.8% from 45 to 64, and 14.8% 65 years of age or older.
The median household income was $77,188. The per capita income was $34,005. About 3.6% of families and 6.7% of the population were below the poverty line.
The Capshaw area is served by the Madison County School District. Schools in the area include Capshaw Elementary School, Harvest Elementary School, Discovery Elementary School, Discovery Middle School, and Bob Jones High School.
The economy of Capshaw is primarily based on the aerospace industry. The Boeing Company has a large manufacturing plant in the area, and other aerospace companies such as Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman also have a presence.
Other industries in the area include healthcare, retail, and tourism. The Huntsville Hospital is located in Capshaw, and the area is also home to a number of shopping centers and restaurants.
Capshaw is located near Interstate 565, which provides access to other parts of Alabama and the Southeastern United States. The Huntsville International Airport is also located nearby.
The Capshaw area is home to a number of parks and recreation facilities. These include Capshaw Park, which has a playground, tennis courts, and a basketball court; and Harvest Park, which has a swimming pool, soccer fields, and a baseball field.
The area is also home to a number of hiking and biking trails, including the Greenbelt Trail and the Flint River Trail.
Capshaw is a growing community with a strong economy and a variety of amenities. The area is a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
In addition to the information above, here are some other interesting facts about the demographics of Capshaw, AL:
- The median home value in Capshaw is $250,000.
- The most common occupations in Capshaw are management, professional, and sales occupations.
- The most common industries in Capshaw are aerospace, healthcare, and retail.
- The population of Capshaw is expected to grow by 10% over the next 10 years.