Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Big Cove AL 35763
Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Company Big Cove AL – Mitchell’s Landscaping
Mitchell’s Landscaping is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that has been serving the Big Cove AL area for many years. We offer a wide range of landscaping services.
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of service at a fair price. We believe that every customer deserves to have a beautiful and well-maintained yard, and we are dedicated to making that happen.
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
When you hire Mitchell’s Landscaping, we will work with you to understand your needs and goals. We will then develop a customized plan to meet those needs. We will always be transparent about our pricing, and we will never surprise you with hidden fees.
We are committed to providing our customers in the Big Cove AL area with the highest quality of service. Our team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals is dedicated to making sure that your project is completed to your satisfaction.
There are many reasons to choose Mitchell’s Landscaping for your landscaping needs. Here are just a few:
- We are a locally owned and operated company. We are committed to giving back to our community and supporting local businesses.
- We have many years of experience in the landscaping industry. We have the knowledge and expertise to get the job done right.
- We offer a wide range of landscaping services.
- We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of service.
- We are a family-owned business. We treat our customers like family, and we are always willing to go the extra mile.
To learn more about our services in the Big Cove AL area or to schedule a consultation, please contact Mitchell’s Landscaping today at (256) 269-4800. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you get started on your landscaping project.
Big Cove is an unincorporated community in Madison County, Alabama, United States. It is located roughly seven miles southeast of downtown Huntsville. Big Cove also encompasses the growing community of Hampton Cove. The city of Huntsville has annexed most of the community.
The population of Big Cove was 897 as of the 2020 census. The racial makeup of Big Cove is 91.4% White, 2.7% Black or African American, 0.8% Asian, 2.4% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, 0.1% American Indian or Alaska Native, and 2.0% Two or More Races. The median age is 40.1 years.
The largest occupational groups in Big Cove are management, sales, and office occupations (33.9%), followed by natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations (22.2%), and education, health care, and social assistance occupations (17.7%).
The median household income in Big Cove is $72,083. About 13.3% of families live in poverty.
The educational attainment in Big Cove is slightly higher than the national average. About 90.82% of adults have a high school diploma or higher, and 26.75% have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
The religious makeup of Big Cove is predominantly Christian. The largest denominations are the Baptists (35.8%), Methodists (18.6%), and United Church of Christ (7.9%).
The population of Big Cove is growing steadily. The community has experienced a population growth of 10.2% between 2010 and 2020. The median home value in Big Cove is $250,000.
The following are some of the factors that are shaping the demographics of Big Cove:
- The proximity to Huntsville: Huntsville is a major city in Alabama, and it is the home of the United States Army’s Redstone Arsenal. The proximity to Huntsville is a major draw for people who are looking for jobs and opportunities.
- The growth of the healthcare industry: The healthcare industry is a major employer in the area, and the industry is expected to continue to grow in the coming years.
- The development of new businesses: Big Cove is attracting new businesses, which is creating new jobs and opportunities for residents.
Overall, the demographics of Big Cove are changing in a positive way. The community is becoming more diverse, younger, and more educated. This is likely to continue in the coming years, as Big Cove continues to grow and develop.
In addition to the information above, here are some other interesting facts about the demographics of Big Cove:
- The area in the gap between Monte Sano and Keel mountains has been known as Big Cove since the middle 1860s.
- The name Big Cove was simply derived from a description of the surrounding geography. Big Cove rests at the foot of Green, Huntsville, and Monte Sano mountains.
- It was largely a farming community for many years; however, many of the old farms have been sold out of the families who had owned the land for generations, and subdivisions have begun to grow where soy bean, corn, and cotton, were once major cash crops.
- Big Cove is home to the Goldsmith-Schiffman Wildlife Sanctuary, which offers some of the least developed and most natural parkland in the region.
- The community is also home to the Hampton Cove Chamber of Commerce, which promotes economic development and tourism in the area.