Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Athens AL 35739
Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Company Athens AL – Mitchell’s Landscaping
Mitchell’s Landscaping is a locally owned and operated landscaping company in Athens AL. Mitchell’s Landscaping offer a wide range of landscaping services in the Athens AL area, including:
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
Mitchell’s Landscaping Commitment to Quality!
We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and value. We use only the highest quality materials and products, and our team of experienced professionals provides you with a high level of customer service.
We are so confident in our work that we offer a satisfaction guarantee.
Mitchell’s Landscaping is the premier landscaping company in Athens AL. We offer a wide range of services to meet your needs, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible service and value. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you create a beautiful and functional outdoor space.
Here is some additional information about Mitchell’s Landscaping:
- We are a family-owned and operated business.
- We have been in business for many years.
- We are fully insured and licensed.
- We have a team of experienced professionals.
- We use only the highest quality materials and products.
- We offer a satisfaction guarantee.
To learn more about our services or to schedule a consultation, please contact Mitchell’s Landscaping at (256) 269-4800. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you get started with your landscaping project in the Athens AL area.
Athens is a city in Limestone County, Alabama, with a population of 25,213 as of the 2020 census. The city is located about 45 miles northeast of Birmingham.
The racial makeup of Athens is 73.32% White, 15.64% Black or African American, 3.94% Two or More Races, 2.81% Hispanic or Latino of any race, 0.61% Asian, 0% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, and 3.7% from other races. The median age is 41.9 years.
The largest occupational groups in Athens are management, sales, and office occupations (30.7%), followed by natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations (22.3%), and education, health care, and social assistance occupations (17.9%).
The median household income in Athens is $53,144. About 9.5% of families live in poverty.
The educational attainment in Athens is slightly higher than the national average. About 89.8% of adults have a high school diploma or higher, and 24.8% have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
The religious makeup of Athens is predominantly Christian. The largest denominations are the Baptists (35.1%), Methodists (18.6%), and United Church of Christ (7.9%).
The population of Athens is growing steadily. The city has experienced a population growth of 2.95% between 2019 and 2020. The median home value in Athens is $160,000.
The following are some of the factors that are shaping the demographics of Athens:
- The growth of the university: The University of Alabama at Athens is a major employer in the city, and the university’s growth is contributing to the growth of the city’s population.
- The influx of young professionals: Athens is becoming a popular destination for young professionals, who are drawn to the city’s affordable housing and proximity to Huntsville and Birmingham.
- The development of new businesses: Athens is attracting new businesses, which is creating new jobs and opportunities for residents.
Overall, the demographics of Athens are changing in a positive way. The city is becoming more diverse, younger, and more educated. This is likely to continue in the coming years, as Athens continues to grow and develop.
In addition to the information above, here are some other interesting facts about the demographics of Athens:
- The city is named after the Greek city of Athens.
- The first European settlers arrived in Athens in the early 1800s.
- The city was incorporated in 1825.
- Athens is home to the University of Alabama at Athens, which is a public university with over 6,000 students.
- The city is also home to the Athens-Limestone Arts Council, which hosts a variety of cultural events throughout the year.