Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Ardmore AL 35739
Free Estimates (256) 269-4800
Landscaping Company Ardmore AL – Mitchell’s Landscaping
Mitchell’s Landscaping is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that has been serving the Ardmore AL area for many years. If you’re looking for a landscaping company that you can trust, then Mitchell’s Landscaping is the company for you. We offer free estimates and we’re always happy to answer your questions. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
There are many reasons to choose Mitchell’s Landscaping for your landscaping needs. Here are just a few:
- We are locally owned and operated, so we’re committed to the Ardmore AL community.
- We have many years of experience, so we know what we’re doing.
- We use only the best materials, and our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to getting the job done right.
- We are committed to being environmentally friendly.
- We offer free estimates and we’re always happy to answer your questions.
Here are a few tips for landscaping your home in Ardmore AL:
- Choose the right plants for your climate. You will want to choose plants that can tolerate these conditions.
- Plan your landscaping carefully. Consider the size of your yard, the amount of sunlight it gets, and the type of plants you want to use.
When you hire Mitchell’s Landscaping, you should expect them to:
- Meet with you to discuss your needs and goals.
- Create a plan for your landscape.
- Provide you with an estimate.
- Complete the work on time and within budget.
- Be responsive to your questions and concerns.
To learn more about our services or to schedule a free estimate, please contact Mitchell’s Landscaping today at (256) 269-4800. We look forward to hearing from you!
Ardmore is a town in Limestone County, Alabama, with a population of 1,443 as of the 2020 census. The town is located about 50 miles northeast of Birmingham.
The racial makeup of Ardmore is 84.56% White, 9.17% Black or African American, 4.39% Two or more races, 1.25% Native American, 0.63% Asian, 0% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, and 0% Other race. The median age is 35.4 years.
The largest occupational groups in Ardmore are management, sales, and office occupations (29.5%), followed by natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations (22.5%), and education, health care, and social assistance occupations (17.9%).
The median household income in Ardmore is $35,417. About 16.3% of families live in poverty.
The educational attainment in Ardmore is slightly lower than the national average. About 87.2% of adults have a high school diploma or higher, and 17.5% have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
The religious makeup of Ardmore is predominantly Christian. The largest denominations are the Baptists (36.5%), Methodists (18.6%), and United Church of Christ (7.9%).
The population of Ardmore is relatively stable. The town has experienced slow but steady growth in recent years. The median home value in Ardmore is $140,000.
The following are some of the factors that are shaping the demographics of Ardmore:
- The aging population: The median age in Ardmore is 35.4 years, which is slightly higher than the national average of 38.1 years. This is due to a number of factors, including the fact that many people are retiring to the area.
- The influx of young families: Ardmore is becoming a popular destination for young families, who are drawn to the town’s affordable housing and good schools.
- The growth of the healthcare industry: The healthcare industry is a major employer in Ardmore, and the town is expected to see continued growth in this sector in the coming years.
- The development of new businesses: Ardmore is attracting new businesses, which is creating new jobs and opportunities for residents.
Overall, the demographics of Ardmore are changing in a positive way. The town is becoming more diverse, younger, and more educated. This is likely to continue in the coming years, as Ardmore continues to grow and develop.
In addition to the information above, here are some other interesting facts about the demographics of Ardmore:
- The town is named after the Ardmore family, who were early settlers in the area.
- The first European settlers arrived in Ardmore in the early 1800s.
- The town was incorporated in 1870.
- Ardmore is home to the Ardmore City Schools, which are consistently ranked among the best in the state.
- The town is also home to the Ardmore Arts Council, which hosts a variety of cultural events throughout the year.